Artyom Lukin is Deputy Director for Research at the School of Regional and International Studies, Far Eastern Federal University (Vladivostok, Russia). He is also Associate Professor at the Department of International Relations.
- Russia Can Curb North Korea’s Nuclear Ambition - East Asia Forum -
- How Russia Could Help Curb North Korea’s Nukes - Huffington Post WorldPost -
- Russia’s Role in the North Korea Conundrum: Part of the Problem or Part of the Solution? - E-Notes -
- The Russian Far East and the Future of Asian Security - Orbis -
- Ukraine: And the Winner Is . . . China - E-Notes -