Benedetta Berti is a scholar at the Institute for National Security Studies in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Is the New Middle East Stuck in Its Sectarian Past? The Unspoken Dimension of the “Arab Spring” · Orbis · Winter 2013
- The Syrian Crisis and the Saudi-Iranian Rivalry · E-Notes · October 2012
- Can Hezbollah Cope with a Changing Middle East? · E-Notes · November 2011
- Hezbollah on Trial: Lebanese Reactions to the UN Special Tribunal’s Indictments · Middle East Media Monitor · August 2011
- Is an Israeli-Syrian War Next? · Benedetta Berti