We are committed to respecting the online privacy of our users and donors, and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) shared with us. Whether transacting online or offline, FPRI will not sell, trade, or share a user or donor’s personal information with anyone else except for any financial information necessary to render transactions authorized by the user or donor. Nor will FPRI send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit this site’s pages without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our pages may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the site.
Where we collect Personal Information, we intend to post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected. We do not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties unless such transfer is legally required.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information, you may be unable to access certain features of our site, now or in the future.
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within our organization, we intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services to our users on our behalf. We may provide information, including Personal Information, that we collect on the web to third-party service providers to help us deliver products, information, and services. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf.
We do not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on our behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against our policy to sell Personal Information.
Our site is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): FPRI
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Eli Gilman
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should Be Sent: 1528 Walnut Street, Suite 610, Philadelphia, PA 19102 US
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 215-732-3774
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: [email protected]
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.