This position will assist the Communications Coordinator with formatting and promoting FPRI’s scholarly publications and multimedia.
Responsibilities may include:
• Editing and promoting event podcasts and FPRI Radio
• Compiling targeted media lists
• Assisting with generating content for social media channels
• Researching trends and strategies for increasing social media presence and engagement
• Generating/designing infographics and graphics for scholarly articles, special reports, and other institutional publications
• Generating visual social media content
• Social media savvy
• Audacity/ audio editing
• Infographic design (such as Infogram, Piktochart)
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with think tank publications
*Please include any relevant work samples with your other application materials.