Occasionally, FPRI conducts webcasts for high school students. Students can participate live either online or in person, and submit additional questions to the presenters. Video of past webcasts is available below.
Past programs have included:
- What Students Should Know about 9/11, Two Webcasts Designed for Secondary Students, September 8, 2011
- Webcast on War, 2/25/2009
- Webcast on Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 11/18/2008
- Webcast: What Students Should Know About 9/11 and the War on Terrorism, 9/11/2007 and 9/11/2008
- Answers to Students’ Questions from “Webcast on Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, 11/18/2008
- Answers to Students’ Questions from “What Students Should Know About 9/11 and the War on Terrorism,” 9/11/2008
**Note: This content is currently in the process of being migrated over from our old site. Thank you for your patience.**
At this time, there are no upcoming events.