The Caucasus Cable consists of analytical reports on the Caucasus region, with particular emphasis on both foreign and domestic policies of Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan.
For information on how to contribute written material to the the Black Sea Initiative publication series, including the Caucasus Cable, please contact Maia Otarashvili at [email protected].
- Georgia after Montenegro’s NATO Accession - Caucasus Cable - Eduard Abrahamyan -
- NATO in the South Caucasus: Present for Duty or Missing in Action? - Caucasus Cable - Col. Robert E. Hamilton -
- EU Visa-Liberalization Strengthens Georgia’s Pro-Western Path - Caucasus Cable - Maia Otarashvili -
- Yes, We Can’t! The Apathetic Business of the Armenian Elections - Caucasus Cable - Nelli Babayan -
- China’s Strategy in the Caucasus - Caucasus Cable - Dong Yan -
- Georgia’s Back and Forth Freedom Marches: The Case of Rustavi-2 - Caucasus Cable - Luis Navarro -
- Frozen Conflicts Put Solutions on Ice - Caucasus Cable - Nelli Babayan -
- What Will Shape the Caucasus in 2017? - Caucasus Cable - Chris Miller -