Eriks K. Selga is an Associate Scholar at FPRI’s Eurasia Program and a lawyer at PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal Latvia. His research interests focus on citizenship and cybersecurity in the Baltic States. Eriks holds an LL.M. from Temple University and LL.B. from the Riga Graduate School of Law, where he is currently a guest lecturer.
- Defending the West from Russian Disinformation: The Role of Institutions - Baltic Bulletin -
- Defending the West from Russian Disinformation: The Role of Leadership - Baltic Bulletin -
- A Latvian Sock in the Laundromat? The Fight against Money Laundering - Baltic Bulletin -
- Brexit and the Baltics - Baltic Bulletin -
- A Baltic Anchor For Weathering Storms - Baltic Bulletin -
- Latvia’s Citizenship Law — A Chink in Latvian Armor - Baltic Bulletin -