FPRI’s Eurasia Program analyzes political, security, and economic trends in Russia, Eurasia and Eastern Europe. The program has four main parts: the Baltic Initiative, the Black Sea Initiative, the Russia Political Economy Project, and the Project on Democratic Transitions.
- Governing Business: The State and Business in Russia – David Szakonyi – Russia Political Economy Project – January 22, 2018
- The Black Sea Initiative: 2018 Research Agenda – Chris Miller – Black Sea Strategy Papers – January 18, 2018
- The Wrong Rubric: Social Connection, not Language, is Key to School Integration in Latvia – Indra Ekmanis – Baltic Bulletin – December 20, 2017
- The Conviction and Suicide of Slobodan Praljak and the Legacy of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia – Andrea Matačić Cayley – E-Notes – December 19, 2017
- The Post-Soviet Wars: Part I – Col. Robert E. Hamilton – FootNotes – December 18, 2017
- Understanding the Conviction of General Ratko Mladic – Andrea Matačić Cayley – E-Notes -December 14, 2017
- Russia Mulls New Role for its Post-Soviet Military Bloc – Eduard Abrahamyan – Black Sea Strategy Papers – December 12, 2017