Simon Hoellerbauer is an Associate Scholar at the Eurasia Program. He is pursuing a Ph.D. in Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a graduate of Kenyon College with a BA in Political Science and Modern Languages (Spanish and Russian). His research interests include democratic transitions, especially in Latin America and in the former Soviet Bloc, and the role democracy plays in how countries carry out their foreign policy.
- What on Earth Just Happened in Ukraine? - Geopoliticus -
- The West Needs to Stop Obsessing About Putin - Geopoliticus -
- The Eurasian Economic Union’s growth is not good for democracy in the region - Geopoliticus -
- The West Should Press for Democracy in Western Ukraine, Leave the East to Putin for Now - Geopoliticus -
- Do sanctions on Russia create more problems than they solve? - Geopoliticus -