Lukas Milevski is a Baltic Sea Fellow at the Eurasia Program. He is a visiting lecturer on Grand Strategy at Leiden University. He was Smith Richardson Strategy and Policy Fellow 2015-16, researching and writing a manuscript on contemporary Baltic defense from a strategic and historic perspective at the Changing Character of War program at the University of Oxford. In 2014 he graduated with his doctorate from the University of Reading, where he studied strategy. His first book, The Evolution of Modern Strategic Thought, was published by Oxford University Press in 2016.
- Baltic Prudence or Paranoia, Redux: What Does Zapad-2017 Mean for the Baltic States? - Baltic Bulletin -
- Historical Analogies and Western Policymaking Concerning the Baltic Region - Baltic Bulletin -
- Crimea and the Art of Non-Recognition: A Baltic Analogy - Black Sea Strategy Papers -
- The Strategic Implications for the Baltic States of the NATO Warsaw Summit - Baltic Bulletin -
- Little Green Men in the Baltic States Are an Article 5 Event - Baltic Bulletin -