Thank you for your interest in employment at the Foreign Policy Research Institute. See below for all open positions within the organization. If you would like to be considered for any future openings, we encourage you to submit a resume and cover letter for future consideration. All resumes will be kept on file and reviewed as openings arise. The Foreign Policy Research Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email all submissions to email@example.com.
Administrative Office Assistant (Temp)
Assist administrative staff with basic office tasks, on a temporary, hourly basis.
This is a temporary, hourly position; Monday – Friday, hours flexible totaling to 20 hours/week. Initial contract for a period of 3 months, with the possibility of renewal. $12 - $15/hour, commensurate with experience.
- Update membership database
- Prepare various form letters
- Assist other staff with large mailing projects
- Assist with preparation for events (create tent cards, name badges, prepare handouts)
- Assist with uploading of archives and addition of new materials to website
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good attention to detail
- Generally computer and technology savvy
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel (including Mail Merge)
- Takes direction well
- Team player